News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/26/2020 10:44:37 AM to 3/31/2020 10:43:30 AM.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
[ARCHIVED] COVID 19 UPDATE March 24, 2020
COVID 19 UPDATE
March 24, 2020
I was made aware this evening that the Village of Midlothian has its first confirmed case of Covid 19. While we knew that it may only be a matter of time before it occurred, I wanted to take this moment to remind everyone of safety precautions and strongly urge residents to adhere to these CDC safety guidelines:
• Please stay home unless it’s an essential outing.
• While in public, please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• If unable to use soap and water, please use hand sanitizer when necessary.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home if you are sick except to get medical care.
• Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
Please keep this resident in your thoughts and remember that the best way to help your neighbors is to stay healthy.