- When are the Committee Meetings?
Committee meetings are the First and Third Wednesdays of the Month beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
- When are the Board Meetings?
Board meetings are held the Second and Fourth Wednesday of the Month beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
- How do I request a Block Party Permit?
Please download and complete Block Party Permit Request and submitted to the Village Clerk’s Office.
- How can I submit a Gazebo Use Request?
- How do I request Furniture/Refrigerator removal?
For Furniture/Refrigerator removal, call Republic Garbage at 708-385-8252 to advise of special request.
- How do I request a Transfer Stamp or FOIA?
Transfer Stamp Requests and Freedom of Information Requests can be obtained through the Village of Midlothian’s Public Records Center (GovQA).
Clerk's Office Documents
The Village Clerk's office keeps all of the official records for the Village of Midlothian, including the agendas and adopted minutes of city government meetings and copies of the Village of Midlothian ordinances.
The Village Clerk is also responsible for:
Issuing of municipal licenses as required by local ordinance and state statute, including:
- Business License Form
- Garage Sale Permits
- Pet Tags
- Real estate transfer stamps
- Vehicle Stickers
- Preserving all contracts, bonds and oaths of office
- Publishing of all legal notices and filing and indexing all proceedings of the Village Board
- Safekeeping and maintaining all election records