Vehicle stickers will not be sold at Village Hall. Stickers can be purchased online or via mail. A sticker and a receipt will be mailed to you. If you have not received your renewal application by May 31, please come to the Village Hall with your vehicle information or contact the Village Hall 708-389-0200 option 5.
Applications will be mailed to residents at the end of April and stickers will be available for purchase the first business day in May. Stickers can be purchased through June 30. A Midlothian vehicle sticker must be obtained and displayed within thirty (30) days of purchase of said vehicle by a Midlothian resident or within thirty (30) days after a new resident moves into the Village of Midlothian. Resident must come to the Village to register the first time.
If a new or additional vehicle is purchased, you will need to bring your registration information to the Village within 30 days.
- Motorcycles / mopeds - $25
- Passenger Auto, including passenger Vans - $30
- Trucks less than 8,000 lbs. - $40
- Trucks more than 8,000 lbs. - call for fee
- Seniors age 65 and up - $5
- Each senior, aged 65 or older as of July 1, is eligible to receive one (1) discounted sticker for a vehicle registered in senior’s name
Mail payments along with the renewal application to
Village of Midlothian
P.O. Box 88565
Carol Stream, IL 60188-0565
For questions or more information about vehicle stickers, please contact Village Hall 708-389-0200 option 5.